Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thankful November...

A fun idea I saw on another girl's blog (I never Said it Would Be Easy) off of The Bump was to post something you are thankful for everyday in November. I thought this was a fun idea and would make me happy for all of the things I do have, and worry less about the things I do not have, yet. So I will be playing catch up today and will be updating, hopefully, each day!

November 1st~ I am thankful for my husband. He is so supportive, funny, hardworking, and loving. I seriously don't know what I would do without him! He is the perfect complement to me. I could go on and on about how amazing he is, but I will assume that you get the point J

November 2~ I am thankful for my parents. They are such hard workers, great parents, and have been so supportive of everything I have ever done. They have also been married for 29 years and have set a great example for myself and my siblings.

November 3~ I am thankful for my job. I love my job and I work with some really awesome people. Also finding a job that allows you to work full time around a school schedule is unusual!

Check back tomorrow for some more thankfulness J

Also I am obsessed with pinterest so if you want to see some cute animal pictures or nice clothes you should follow me Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment