Monday, November 12, 2012

Reminders...


            So today (actually Saturday I just never check my mail) I got a bill for the blood work I had done when I had my miscarriage. I am not going to lie, it stung a lot. It is really upsetting to get bills for costs related to a baby you don’t have. I don’t know how women can do this time after time and not just break down from the heart ache. I have so much respect for women who have gone through this multiple times and over a much longer period of time than me! On a lighter note my husband and I only have to wait about three more weeks before we can start trying again. I am really excited and hoping that it doesn’t take very long to get pregnant again and then hopefully that will be our take home baby J So to continue with the thankfulness:

November 11th~ I am thankful that my husband and I have all of our necessities. I can’t imagine wondering where my next meal is going to come from. I take so many things for granted on a day to day basis and I wish I would remember to take a second to be thankful for the little things.

November 12th~ I am so thankful for all of the veterans and also people who are serving this country right now. I honestly do not think there is anyone more selfless than those who would sacrifice their lives to protect people they do not even know. Happy Veterans Day! Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment