Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day Four

Thankful November~ Today I am thankful for my boss. She is so fantastic. She is really supportive and has helped me develop so much at work! She pushed me to make my job my career and I am so thankful for that! She is moving in a couple of months and I am beyond sad!

Today is one month since my miscarriage. Where as last week I was really feeling better I am not sure how I feel this week. I feel more normal everyday but I just feel really blah right now. I've even been angry these last couple of days, which I hate. I am so sad that I am heading into the holidays without my baby. DH and I were going to tell everyone on thanksgiving, and now I feel like thanksgiving will be a reminder to me. And I was so excited that I would be showing around Christmas! DH and I were going to buy gifts for our sweet pea instead of for each other. Sorry for the sad post today, but that is where I am at right now.

***Blogging from iPhone***



No comments:

Post a Comment