Friday, November 9, 2012

Seven, Eight, Nine...


I was waiting to post until I had something to write other than just the things I am thankful for but I don't have a lot to write as of now. So here goes my thankfulness:

November 7th~ I am thankful for my older brother. We have certainly had our differences but he is awesome and supportive!

November 8th~ I am thankful for my littler sister, she is eleven months younger than me and we were always best friends growing up. We have not been as close lately but I always know that I can count on my sister if I ever need anything. And she is the only person I know who will be sincerely happy for you and never jealous. I wish that I could be a lot more like my sister sometimes!

November 9th~ I am thankful for my younger brother. He is the nicest person ever and he is so loving. He is eleven years younger than me and it has been so amazing watching him grow up and become the amazing little man he is today!

No comments:

Post a Comment