Saturday, November 10, 2012

Random Saturday


So today all I have is my thankfulness and a super yummy not for baking cookie dough recipe (that I found on this blog (warning to anyone off of the TTCAL board she mentions being pregnant)) to share! I know you are super excited for the recipe so I’ll get to it!

November 10th~ I am thankful for my littlest sister. She is so amazing and has been such a blessing in my life! She is 13 years younger than me but she is still one of my best friends. She is the funniest person ever and is such a joy to be around!

Ok the recipe: p.s. I didn’t put the chocolate chips in because I made this last minute and it was way delicious anyways!

Not For Baking Cookie Dough

3/4 cup brown sugar

1/4 cup butter, softened

1/4 tsp. vanilla

1/4 cup milk

1 cup flour

Pinch salt

1/2 cup chocolate chips

In a medium bowl, mix together the brown sugar and butter until smooth. Stir in vanilla and milk. Mix in the flour, salt, and chocolate chips until well blended. Chill in the refrigerator.

It is so easy and beyond worth it! I kind of wish I never found this because I know I am going to make it all the time now! Hope everyone (as in my, maybe, two readers haha) has a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment