Monday, October 29, 2012

Good Things Come...to Those Who Take Forever in College...


So like my description says I am a full time student. I took the long way and started at a community college and earned an Associate's degree and then transferred to a university, and I am now working towards my Bachelor's. It took me FOREVER to get my Associate’s degree. Like as long as it should have taken me to get a Bachelor’s degree. I know something is wrong me! But guess what I got in the mail today! My diploma! I was super excited because it took forever to earn this stinking' piece of paper. I have five weeks left in this term and then only four more terms until I am done in March of 2014! I know that sounds far away but it also seems like it is going to go by fast. Plus, all of the classes I have left after this term are business classes, no electives, or other unrelated classes! So today, I am happy J

No comments:

Post a Comment