Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Late thankfulness...


Ok I am awful at this. I have been so busy, I haven’t been able to sit down and blog. School has been so stressful, I can’t even keep up. And work has been insane because of the holidays. I don’t have a lot of time to write so what I am going to do is recap a bunch of things I am thankful for and call it a wrap for the thankful November!

            I am thankful for our nice car that is reliable, our ghetto apartment ha, my brother-in-law and sister-in-law who are always there to help us, our few friends who are there for us when we need them, my cat who cuddles at the most obnoxious times, and lastly I am thankful for the five short weeks we had with our sweet pea that showed me that more than anything I want to be a mother.

I have so much more to be thankful for but I have to finish my papers and such! Next week is finals and then I will be less overwhelmed after that!

No comments:

Post a Comment