Monday, January 21, 2013

Too Good To Be True?

I called my doctor’s office today, praying that I could get in and have my betas done. The nurse asked if I had gotten a positive home pregnancy test yet to which I told her “yes”. But in my head I was all “Only three of them, no big deal”. And she asked when I was supposed to get my period and I told her “today” but in my head I was saying “Yeah that ugly biotch did not show up this morning”. And so she said I could come in today and get my betas done and then do the repeat test on Wednesday. So at three today I got a voicemail and my first beta was at 587, which is way higher than I thought it would be! So while it is high, I really have to wait until Wednesday to get my results. I need this number to double so I will be hoping and praying that we get good news on Wednesday! Please keep your fingers crossed for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment