Thursday, January 17, 2013

Anxious, hopeful, and slightly crazy


Somehow, my temp has not dropped this cycle. I am 11 DPO and this morning I took my temp expecting a drop. But no, there it was a lovely 97.66°, which for me is high! So here I sit, trying not to get excited and waiting for the, impending, drop tomorrow. But for today I am hopeful that maybe my temp won’t drop. I am trying not to read into every little sign and crediting anything I do feel to PMS. But please, oh please, oh please do not be PMS!

So this is my lovely TTCAL brain being crazy. I swear I was never this crazy before. But now here I am trying to stay as busy as possible, just so that I don’t start peeing on things. TMI? Probably, but this is what I have been reduced to haha!

Anyways I will check back in tomorrow with a temp drop or a test result. Fingers crossed!

3 comments: