Friday, January 4, 2013

To A New Year

Happy New Years!!! (A few days late)

I am not a huge fan of New Year’s Resolutions but I have felt so out of control in my life lately that I want to make a few resolutions for things that I can control!

I already feel as though this huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders with the New Year. What better time to start being optimistic and make this year as great as I can?

 I will totally admit that with all of the craziness I went through last year I gave up in ummm….March? I was pretty much out of energy and little did I know that was only the tip of the ice berg!

So this year I am going to start off as great as possible and control what I can! So here are my three New Year’s Resolutions:

1.      Focus more on school. I put so much effort into my work, but I do not put the same amount of effort into my classes. I only have four terms until I graduate, three of which are this year. So I am going to put the same amount of effort into my school work as I do my job.

2.      Kick butt with my internship this summer. If it goes well they will offer me a job in August, which will be amazing! I did an internship with the same company last summer and they asked me to come back again this summer so I really hope that is a good sign. I am going to do my absolute best and hope for the rest to fall into place!

3.      Exercise more! I am not going to say that I will exercise “X” times a week because, frankly, I know that won’t happen. I just want to exercise on a more regular basis. It makes me feel so much better and I know that I need to do it anyways!

I hope that this year is better, and I have a feeling it will be! I hope that everyone else has a great year as well!






 

 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment