Friday, January 18, 2013

Is This Real Life?!


I am still in complete and utter shock! But also bliss. This morning my temp dropped but not anywhere near my cover line temp. So with some encouragement from my TTCAL ladies I tested and low and behold there was a very bold positive. I was in shock and trying not to freak out too much as it was 5am and I didn’t want to wake anyone up ha. I went and laid back down but, naturally, could not fall back asleep. At 6am I had to go bathroom again and so I took another test, thinking, surly the first one was wrong. But there it was another positive! I could have died. But instead I went and laid down, eventually fell back asleep, and then woke up in a panic that it was all a dream. Nope it was not! So this is real, this is happening to me. I am due September 29th, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment