Thursday, December 27, 2012

Parents


This is my third post in my thirty things series (which you can read here). In this post I am going to talk about my relationship with my parents. Where to even begin… Both of my parents are amazing; but both in their own, and very different, ways. So I will explain my relationship with each of them separately.

Mom: Honestly, I have no idea what I would do without my mom. She has gotten me through so many things. She is amazingly supportive in everything I do. She is truly my best friend, in so many ways. I wish that everyone could have the relationship I have with my mother because it has been one of the biggest blessings in my life.

Dad: My dad is a tough love kind of person. I love him to pieces though. He has always been very hard on me and expected a lot from me. When I was younger I couldn’t appreciate that but I know now that it was what made me who I am today. Sometimes I feel like he expects me to do everything the way he would do it, but I have learned to let the things he says roll off my back.

My parents are amazing and set an incredible example for my siblings and I. They are both hardworking and great parents. I don’t know what I would do without both of parents. I feel incredibly blessed with the family that I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment