Thursday, December 20, 2012

Fear...


This is my post (from my Thirty Things series, found here) about three legitimate fears I have and how they became fears. I have thought about this one a lot, I just don't have a ton of fears. Which is a good thing. Or maybe I am just naive!

1. I am fearful of not being as successful as I want to be. I work extremely hard every day at work and am getting a bachelor’s degree in business administration. Really I should not be fearful of this but you never know what could go wrong!

2. I am afraid of moving away from my family. We are so close and spend so much time together. I feel weird if I don't see them for a week so the thought of having to move away from them makes me sad.

3. I am afraid of losses. After having one miscarriage I just don't know what I will do if I have another. It will just break my heart. Right now I can believe this one was caused by shit luck. But if it happens again I will have to go through testing and other things, the thought just terrifies me!

No comments:

Post a Comment