Monday, December 3, 2012

20 Random Facts About Me


1.      I am half Native-American, but you’d never know by looking at me.

2.      I wish I cared as much about my education as I do about my job.

3.      I was a competitive gymnast for most of my life.

4.      I was a cheerleader in high school, but had no friends!

5.      I started dating my husband when we were 15! (And we only broke up once ever for a very short time!)

6.      I love the Seahawks, but I don’t care about any other sports.

7.      I love candy; I have the biggest sweet tooth ever!

8.      I love volunteering for almost any cause, even though I really have no spare time.

9.      I love reading; I can’t wait until I finish college and have a ton of time to read!

10.  I have cried numerous times while reading, and even more when I have finished a good book.

11.  I broke my elbow when I was 12 and had to have surgery on it twice.

12.  I cry over commercials and music videos.

13.  I used to hate dogs, and then I got one…now I want five.

14.  I still love cats! Especially mine!

15.  I love quotes and bible verses, I think I can find one to make any day better.

16.  I love watching TV more than I should! The Office, How I Met Your Mother, Breaking Bad…anything good, I love it!

17.  This one is a little embarrassing: My husband and I sleep on the floor in our living room… every night. We have two bedrooms and a nice bed! I don’t even know why we do it!

18.  I love everything Harry Potter more than any person my age should!

19.  I laugh at everything, including things that are barely funny. I just love to laugh!

20.  I love to organize things! If it can go in a spreadsheet, it will! If it can be sorted, it is! I may have some OCDish tendencies.

2 comments:

  1. Occasionally my husband and I have a "slumber party" on the living room floor on our air mattress. We don't know why we do it, we just do. Haha. It's definitely not every night though! :P

    -maddielynn321

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is how we started. But my husband never wants to sleep on the bed anymore, I have tried but he just doesn't want to. So silly!

    ReplyDelete