Sunday, October 28, 2012

Three weeks later...

So today marks three weeks since I heard the news I had a miscarriage. I woke up this morning feeling great. In fact I feel the best I have felt since I had the miscarriage. I had a week off of work and I think that helped me get a grasp on things and just relax. It seems weird that I feel better, it feels like some switch was flipped last night. These last few weeks I've felt despondent, lost, confused, hurt, angry. You name it, I've felt it. But this morning I woke up and just felt optimistic. I feel like things can only go up from here. I feel like my period is going to start soon...I know that is probably TMI but I am excited about it because that means I am a little closer to being able to start trying again. I don't think that this is to say I am healed. I have still been very emotional and I don't think I am ever going to fully "heal" but maybe I will feel at peace. And I feel as though I am on that path. I hope everyone has a great Sunday! As for me I get to go back to work today. yahoo ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment